The furniture must be set up:
- In dry, ventilated areas (ambient temperature – from 5 to 35°C, relative humidity – 30 ÷ 75%).
- The furniture should not be located close to the damp walls and heating devices.
The furniture should be protected from:
- Direct sunlight;
- Direct vapor exposure on the surfaces of furniture;
- Mechanical stress: avoid hitting, scratching the surface with sharp objects, e.g. it is not recommended to cut the food products directly on the tabletop;
- Fluid exposure: dry the wet surfaces immediately;
- Sudden temperature changes;
- High temperature, e.g. do not place hot crockery directly on the tabletop;
- Direct fire.
- Clean the door frames, table tops with non-particulate cleaning products suitable for furniture maintenance. Use the clean cloth moistened with water to clean the stains that are easy to clean. Use the dry cloth to drain the surface afterwards.
- Glass surfaces must be cleaned only with non-particulate cleaning products suitable for glass products.
- Metal surfaces must be cleaned only with non-particulate, nonbleaching cleaning products suitable for metal surfaces. After cleaning the surface with chemical cleaning agents, clean the surface with clean cloth, moistened with water and use the dry cloth to drain the surface afterwards.
- Double-walled floor cabinet drawers – 30 kg
- Shelf – 30 kg
- Single-walled floor cabinet drawers – 30 kg
- Extendable chrome basket – 30 kg
- High kitchen cabinet with chrome baskets – 100 kg
- Extendable multifunctional module – 50 kg
- Wall cabinet – 50 kg.
- Kitchen table – 100 kg
If you will follow these simple rules, kitchen furniture will be decorating your home for much longer!